WordPress (Starter) Themes. The WordPress Way.
Get the free Plugin and enhance your Theme with useful features. Compatible with Bootstrap-powered Themes. Learn more!
v1.2.7 / 1441 Downloads
Galleries, Slider, Portfolio
Would you like to contribute?
The Source Code of the Plugin is released under GPLv2 (or later) and has been shared on GitHub.
Focus on Simplicity, Usability & Maintainability. WordPress Theme Development done right.
Well-Documented & Easy Setup
- Get live within minutes
- Customize your Theme in realtime
- Free Support
Mobile first. What else?
- Responsive Design
- Optimized for Phones, Tablets and Desktops
- Retina ready
- Well-proven Design principles and typographic styles
State of the art Technology
- Web Accessibility
100% WordPress Core functions
- Future proof and Worry free
- (Why bother when a new WordPress version comes out?)
Support of WordPress APIs
- Several Demos are included
- Site Content can be imported within seconds
Free (!) Add-ons
Install the Plugin which is available at no charge and the featured Modules will work out-of-the-box.
- Image Galleries
- Maps (Powered by Google Maps)
- Google Analytics
Ready for Localization
- Do you speak English? Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
- Themes are already localized in English and German
Ready for Bi-directional languages
Share knowledge and get help from the community in our Support Forum!
*Please have a look at the following FAQs before submitting a new question!
them.es+ enhances your them.es Theme with additional Modules and essential Features like Tiled Galleries, Sliders, Contact form, Google Map, Columns, etc.
There are great Plugins out there which could be implemented individually but we wanted to provide our customers a simple All-in-one solution which is easy to setup and which works seamlessly with our Themes.
The Source Code has been uploaded to a public GitHub Repository and we would like to encourage other Developers to contribute in enhancing the Plugin.
The them.es Starter Theme is a free WordPress Theme based on Bootstrap. A Starter Theme should ONLY be used by professionals as a basis for WordPress Development.
The Source Code has been uploaded to a public GitHub Repository and we would like to encourage other Developers to contribute in enhancing the Theme.
The Plugin only has been tested on them.es Themes. Some of the Modules require the Bootstrap framework and in order to work properly your website needs to be built with Bootstrap.
Feel free to contribute in the Code Repository.
If you found an error after installing the Plugin on a Theme developed by them.es, please let us know!
– Create only one thread for each subject you need help with.
– Users who post spam will have their posts removed.
– Don’t post any sensitive information.
– Stay friendly. Do not use obscene, filthy, or excessively violent language.
– Please report any abuse of this forum.
– You should be aware that your posts show up in realtime.
1. You should be familiar in Working with WordPress and have read the WordPress tutorial Adding new Themes.
2. If you want to install a new Theme, WordPress needs to be up and running on your Server (Preferably in the latest version). Unfortunately we cannot support you on general questions related to your CMS or to your Server Setup.
3. If you’re using Plugins, make sure that they are updated to the latest version.
4. A general Step-by-step tutorial has been created and should be read carefully before setting up your pages or before getting in touch in our forums. The official Demo Theme instances have additional information which can be useful.
5. Don’t forget to create Backups before making any major changes to your Website.
1. Only legitimate users are permitted to get free Support and to register an account in the Support forum – i.e. You must have purchased a licence for a them.es Theme.
2. Is the issue really related to the Theme? For general WordPress questions, there are other resources where you can get help (see Links to WordPress.org and StackOverflow in the Forum).
3. Did you use the search in the Forum or looked in other resources for similar Requests? Maybe your question already has been discussed by others?
4. Are you using the latest Theme version? Theme Upgrades are free of charge!
5. Your Request should be written in English!
6. Did you provide accurate information so that others are able to reproduce the issue?
7. Feature requests are always welcome but please note that not all wishes can be considered!
Unfortunately Support requests cannot be executed in realtime … we’re only humans.
Response times can differ from case to case and some issues may be prioritized based on an internal Severity Ranking.
Please try to explain the issue as accurate as possible and provide a link if necessary. Reproducing problems can be tough if important information is missing.
All inquiries will be processed sooner or later! Don’t spam the Forum or send duplicate requests. This can result in blocking access.
A good advice is to add Tags to your requests and to Flag requests as (Un)Resolved!
Our Themes use WordPress’ Theme Customization API which allows you to tweak Settings, modify the Color scheme and see a preview of those changes in real time.
If you’re familiar with Theme development and need to make deeper changes, we recommend to create a Child Theme. In this way upgrades to a new version will be a piece of cake.
You can manage and edit the translation files from the backend using a Plugin. Learn more: Translate WordPress Themes
Plugins should work with our Themes but please use them at own risk. If you need Support on external Plugins you need to contact the Plugin author.